Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g
250g • £1.92 /100g
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum's simple, effective ally for 90 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash and has been proven to reduce nappy rash rapidly.* Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life's little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies' bottoms!
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream: For nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores, chilblains
- Nappy rash treatment: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is clinically proven to soothe and treat nappy rash.
- Barrier properties: The formulation contains a water-repellent base which form a protective barrier
- Soothes inflamed skin: Sudocrem helps to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
- The unique formula is gentle to use from birth, 99.3% of users see the nappy rash improve (sure study, Feb 2015)
Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe and heal your baby's delicate skin and works in three simple ways:
1. An emollient soothes sore or inflamed skin
2. Its ingredients are recognised for their healing properties
3. A mild local anaesthetic helps to ease pain and irritation.
*Based on SURE study of 2159 respondents, Feb 2015
Preparation & Usage
Directions: Apply a thin layer as required.
Active Ingredients (% w/w): Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur. 15.25%, Benzyl Alcohol B.P. 0.39%, Benzyl Benzoate B.P. 1.01%, Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15%, Lanolin (Hypo-Allergenic) 4% (W/W), Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance
Side effects: Occasionally, localised irritation may occur. If this happens seek medical help. No known case of overdose.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the eyes, nose and mouth. If symptoms persist or if accidentally swallowed seek medical help. Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings, etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it.
Always read the label.